Sep 24, 2008

I am Superman, who are you?

I took this superhero personality test after seeing this post about things startups can learn about superheros. I highly recommend the read, it's well done and then as usual following links led me on to other things as well.

The Superhero Quiz!
I took it and as usual I turned out to be the nice guy, I am pretty sure my brother who can be a bitch at times would turn out to more of a Batman than me and then gloat. But for now I can't lie about the results (though I wish I could..)

My results for the Superhero personality quiz:
You are Superman


























Superman
70%
Spider-Man
65%
Green Lantern
60%
The Flash
55%
Catwoman
55%
Hulk
50%
Iron Man
50%
Robin
48%
Supergirl
38%
Batman
25%
Wonder Woman
23%
You are mild-mannered, good,
strong and you love to help others.



Interestingly there is a super villian quiz as well and in that I turned out to be.

Your results:
You are Lex Luthor


































Lex Luthor
72%
Dr. Doom
71%
Venom
67%
Apocalypse
67%
Magneto
64%
Juggernaut
60%
Mystique
60%
Kingpin
60%
The Joker
58%
Dark Phoenix
53%
Mr. Freeze
51%
Riddler
40%
Green Goblin
40%
Two-Face
40%
Poison Ivy
35%
Catwoman
32%
A brilliant businessman on a quest for world domination and the self-proclaimed greatest criminal mind of our time!



HA! That's more like it baby.


2 comments:

Kaushik said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kaushik said...

Gloat Gloat Gloat!

Reposted comment to link correctly. I NEED you to see this just right :)