Jun 27, 2008

She's my hero - balls and being loved.

I have no idea why I didn't get to read this earlier, this is one of the best posts I have read, and something I have been wanting to say all along!

If you have something to say, say it in your tone. Why do you have to worry about being nice?

I think it's an American fear thing, you don't be nice you get your ass sued. That doesn't happen in India. That also doesn't warrant you to be an asshole everytime. But sometimes when you really are an asshole at that point, why don't you just go out and let it out?

Like she puts it.

I guess it’s no secret that I like to make people angry with this website. In a cyber world where tact is king and we shy away from certain subjects as not to alienate our readers, I take a purposeful inflammatory tone. I like to make you angry because it isn’t until you’re pissed off that I get to learn how you really feel about a certain subject. However briefly, your anger allows me to take a little peak into your soul. Sometimes I even learn a little about myself when I read those passionately pounded out rebuttals.

Read all of that posts goodness at You don't have the balls to be hated, then you don't deserve to be loved.

If you have read this already and know of some others that are as good, drop it in the comments.


1 comments:

Kaushik said...

http://widelawns.blogspot.com/ - pretty neat

http://www.sundrymourning.com/ - pretty cool as well.


http://grimthing.com/ - with a geekier tone.

and there's this amazing guy going by the name of Kaushik whos in the process of setting up his blog account :D .